Here’s a brand new stockist interview for you. This week we found out more about online market place PURE n CHIC.
1. Tell us a little about the history of the shop?
Our story begins with our founder Joanne’s passion for culture and travelling. Joanne was amazed by the wide variety of languages, food, designs and styles in Europe, so she decided to build one place for the best European designed products… And so, PURE n CHIC was born.
2. How did you decide on the name?
“PURE” stands for originality, whilst “Chic” stands for stylish designs.
3. What products could we expect to find in the shop today?
Original, stylish, with a modern twist.
5. How would you describe your typical customer?
Aged 25-45, with a love for culture and travelling and an unconventional dress sense.
4. How do you find brands to stock in the shop?
We handpick all our brands through many different sources, including social media, magazines, trade shows, universities and so on.
5. If designers want to pitch their products to you, what is the best way to get in touch?
The best way is to apply online at http://www.purenchic.com/purenchic/shop- application. We will get back to the designer or boutique shortly after.