These terms & conditions are updated from time to time and the changes will be effective at the point of order.
Delivery, Returns & Exchanges
– We will contact you if there is an excessive delay in sending out your goods.
– Goods will be shipped according to the method selected by you, at the time you place your online order.
– Some products are made to order and so may take 4 working days to dispatch.
– Returns will be accepted only if they are in the same condition that they were received and within 14 days of dispatch.
– Goods are subject to availability. If an item becomes out of stock when we receive the order, we will let you know right away and you will not be charged.
– Each of our pieces are unique. There are slight variations in colour and detailing – some items may have manufacture details printed onto the tube and some may not, but they all look great! If you require a particular style ie. writing or no writing, please email us when you place the order stating your name, the product ordered and the style you require and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
– All sizes and measurements are as accurate as possible.
– Products are made from reclaimed material and as such are vintage and will bear the scars of active duty.
– All products carry a 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault, they will be replaced or repaired as appropriate.
– Payments are processed at the time of ordering.
– The total cost of the order is that of the goods purchased plus delivery charges.
– All products are sent either with a courier or via Royal Mail Signed For services and so a signature will be required.
– We can ship to most countries around the world but if you require any further information, please contact us.
Customs and Import duties
– Any additional charges for customs clearance on products delivered outside the EU are borne by the customer.
– The customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with laws of the importing country.
– Customs policies vary from country to country so if you require further information please contact your local customs office.
Reclaim is a registered trademark. The design, images and content © copyright of Reclaim, all rights reserved.